Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Inspiration

 Nick has  confidence because he is able to do the things he wants to do in life even thought he doesn't have arms or legs. Secondly he has strength because if I had no legs or arms I'm not so sure
I'd be able to go out have fun and be successful in life whereas he goes to water parks players soccer and other activities. Lastly he has integrity because he doesn't think low of himself just because he has this disability in fact he even likes to joke about it and doesn't let it stop him in life. The way this connects to me is that even if something happens to me I don't let that stop me. When I was five I had kidney failure but I made a full recovery and still do the things I want in life such as play basketball and do good in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment