Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What makes me happy

1. My family because I couldn't be where I am without them
2. Basketball because it's my favorite sport and makes me feel free while I play
3. Good food because I don't like to eat stuff that doesn't taste good
4. School because it gives me the opportunity to improve my self for the future
5. Summer because it's nice outside and I could go out more
6. My PlayStation because when it's not nice out I can play that
7. My signed Jimmy Butler ball because he's one of my favorite players and I like it
8. My longboard because I like to race it down hills and it's fun with all my friends
9. My ribiks cube because I like to play with it when I'm bored
10.  My iPad mini because it allows me to be connected with my friends  through games and social media

No comments:

Post a Comment