Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Super Bowl Commercial

My favorite super bowl commercial is the Coca Cola one where they show people of all age, gender, and ethnicity enjoying food and Coke. I like this commercial because I think that it's a good way to send a message to people who maybe don't want all these people in our country. I like it because it shows that no matter what age, gender, or ethnicity we are we should all be able to enjoy the simple things in life. I think it's Coca Cola is trying to send a message to Donald Trump that every person is different but we still have to respect them and just because they might me a different race that doesn't mean we can just push them a side. Overall I think this is a really powerful commercial and I like the messages it's trying to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment